Occurrence records map (0 records)
datasets have provided data to the Atlas of Living Australia for this genus.
Browse the list of datasets and find organisations you can join if you are interested in participating in a survey for species of Canthium .
Names and sources
|Canthium inferred accepted||
|https://id.biodiversity.org.au/name/apni/107023 Taxon Concept current||
|https://id.biodiversity.org.au/name/apni/107023 Taxon current||
|https://id.biodiversity.org.au/name/apni/107023 Scientific Name current||
- Canthium attenuatum sens. lat.
- Canthium cymosum
- Canthium odoratum Inland Form
- Canthium ordoratum Coastal Form
- Canthium sp. (=RFK/25133)
- Canthium sp. (=RFK/3287)
- Canthium sp. (=RFK/3449)
- Canthium sp. (Berrigurra Station)
- Canthium sp. (Cape Wirawawoi)
- Canthium sp. (Copper-Lode Falls)
- Canthium sp. (Friday Island LJB 18158)
- Canthium sp. (Friday Island)
- Canthium sp. (Herberton Range SFK 1377)
- Canthium sp. (Herberton Range)
- Canthium sp. (Kimberley BH 25133RFK)
- Canthium sp. (Kuranda)
- Canthium sp. (Lizard Island)
- Canthium sp. (McIlwraith Range BH 3287RFK)
- Canthium sp. (Mt Rose)
- Canthium sp. (Thornton Peak)
- Canthium sp. (Thursday Island)
- Canthium sp. (Weipa A.Morton 1773)
- Canthium sp. (Weipa)
- Canthium sp. (Whitfield Range)
- Canthium sp. A Kimb. Flora
Charts showing breakdown of occurrence records (0 records)
The trait data shown here are a selection from AusTraits, an open-source, harmonised database of Australian plant trait data, sourced from individual researchers, government entities (e.g. herbaria) or NGOs across Australia. Traits vary in scope from morphological attributes (e.g. leaf area, seed mass, plant height) to ecological attributes (e.g. fire response, flowering time, pollinators) and physiological measures of performance (e.g. photosynthetic gas exchange, water-use efficiency.)
These traits are a sampler of those available in AusTraits. The data presented here are summary statistics derived from all field-collected data on adult plants available from AusTraits. Since the data presented are derived from the wide variety of sources in AusTraits, both the numeric trait statistics (min, mean, max) and categorical trait summaries (frequency of each trait value) that have been merged together could include data collected using different methods. The values presented for this species may reflect a summary of data from one or many sources, one or many samples from one or many adult plants at one or many locations. They may therefore differ from those presented elsewhere on the ALA platform and users are encouraged to download a spreadsheet of the full AusTraits data for this species via the download CSV button to view the accompanying details about the data sources before further use.
Categorical Traits* Data sources in AusTraits report multiple values for this trait, suggesting variation across the taxon's range and life stages. Please download the raw data with information about the context of data collection to assess whether they are relevant to your project.
|Trait Name||Trait Value||Definition|